Re: pgsql: Re-allow FDWs and custom scan providers to replace joins with ps

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: pgsql: Re-allow FDWs and custom scan providers to replace joins with ps
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
I CCed Andrew.

On Tue, Aug 15, 2023 at 4:50 PM Etsuro Fujita <efujita@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Re-allow FDWs and custom scan providers to replace joins with pseudoconstant quals.

This broke blackhole_fdw, which is tested in buildfarm member crake,
because it changed the argument list for create_foreignscan_path(), as
mentioned in the commit message.  So I think we need to modify
blackhole_fdw accordingly.  Andrew, shall I create a patch for that?

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix code indentation vioaltion introduced in commit 9e9931d2b.
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: pgsql: doc: PG 16 relnotes, update "current as of" date