Re: postgres_fdw: commit remote (sub)transactions in parallel during pre-commit

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: postgres_fdw: commit remote (sub)transactions in parallel during pre-commit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Mar 5, 2022 at 7:32 PM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached is an updated version.

In the 0002 patch I introduced a macro for building an abort command
in preparation for the parallel abort patch (0003), but I moved it to
0003.  Attached is a new patch set.  The new version of 0002 is just a
cleanup patch (see the commit message in 0002), and I think it's
committable, so I'm planning to commit it, if no objections.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: pg_tablespace_location() failure with allow_in_place_tablespaces
От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: Extensible Rmgr for Table AMs