Re: pgsql: Further fix for EvalPlanQual with mix of local and foreign parti

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: pgsql: Further fix for EvalPlanQual with mix of local and foreign parti
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 3:50 AM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> > I'll make it so, unless you want to?
>
> Did so now, cfbot being all red was a bit annoying.

Thanks for the fix!

> Wonder if we can failures
> due to compiler warnings a bit more distinguished from "harder" failures in
> the UI?

Yeah, it would be nice to have such UI.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: pgsql: In basic_archive tests, insist on wal_level='replica'.
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: pgsql: Improve invalidation handling in pgoutput.c.