Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 23, 2023 at 5:52 AM Bowen Shi <zxwsbg12138@gmail.com> wrote:
> I used the latest code and found some conflicts while applying. Which PG version did you rebase?

I've successfully applied the patch on bc3c8db8ae.  But I've used
"patch -p1 < wait_proc_v6.patch", git am doesn't work.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov

От: jian he
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Add REINDEX tag to event triggers
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed