Re: Avoid full GIN index scan when possible

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: Avoid full GIN index scan when possible
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Updated patch is attached.  It contains more comments as well as commit message.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 12:10 AM Alexander Korotkov
<a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 3:19 PM Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:
> > While at it, IIUC only excludeOnly key can have nrequired == 0 (if
> > that's the case, this could be explicitly said in startScanKey
> > relevant comment), so it'd be more consistent to also use excludeOnly
> > rather than nrequired in this assert?
>
> Make sense.  I'll adjust the assert as well as comment.

The changes to this assertion are not actually needed.  I just
accidentally forgot to revert them.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company

От: David Z
Сообщение: Re: Making psql error out on output failures
От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Protect syscache from bloating with negative cache entries