Re: XID formatting and SLRU refactorings (was: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15)

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: XID formatting and SLRU refactorings (was: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15)
Дата
Re: XID formatting and SLRU refactorings  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Alexander, Maxim,

Thank you for revisions.

CAJ7c6TN1hKqNPGrNcq96SUyD=Z61raKGXF8iqq36qr90oudxRg@mail.gmail.com).
> Even after resend.
>
> Anyway, PFA patch set of version 61.  I've made some minor changes in the 0001 and add 004 in order to test actual
64-bitSLRU pages.

> As for CF bot had failed on my v59 patch set, this is because of the bug.  It's manifested because of added 64-bit
pagestests.
> The problem was in segno calculation, since we convert it from file name using strtol call.  But strtol return long,
> which is 4 byte long in x86.
>
> -           segno = (int) strtol(clde->d_name, NULL, 16);
> +           segno = strtoi64(clde->d_name, NULL, 16);

v61 looks good to me.  I'm going to push it as long as there are no objections.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov

От: Peter Smith
Сообщение: Re: GUC names in messages
От: jian he
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Add REINDEX tag to event triggers