Re: [Patch] pg_rewind: options to use restore_command fromrecovery.conf or command line

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: [Patch] pg_rewind: options to use restore_command fromrecovery.conf or command line
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 1:48 PM Alexander Korotkov
<a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

> I think usage of chmod() deserves comment.  As I get default
> permissions are sufficient for work, but we need to set them to
> satisfy 'check PGDATA permissions' test.

I've added this comment myself.  I've also fixes some indentation.
Patch now looks good to me.  I'm going to push it if no objections.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company

От: Vik Fearing
Сообщение: Re: Error on failed COMMIT
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: Commit fest manager for 2020-03