Re: WIP: Access method extendability

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: WIP: Access method extendability
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 6:20 PM, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
On 3/28/16 1:26 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Alexander Korotkov wrote:
On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 6:19 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>
wrote:

.. Oh crap.  I just noticed I forgot to update a comment in pg_dump's
getAccessMethods.  And we're missing psql tab-complete support for the
new commands.

Attached patches fix both these issues.

I see Teodor just pushed these two fixes.  Thanks!

Does that mean this patch should be closed or is there more remaining to commit?

There are still two pending patches:
 * Generic WAL records
 * Bloom filter contrib

Teodor is going to commit them.  But he is waiting Petr Jelinek to review the English of the first one.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company

От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Access method extendability
От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: Sequence Access Method WIP