Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0

От Esteban Zimanyi
Тема Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Dear all (cc MobilityDB Team and Regina Obe)

The MobilityDB 1.1 version was released two weeks ago.
See: https://github.com/MobilityDB/MobilityDB/releases/tag/v1.1.0

However, as this release was not running on ARM, we were waiting to produce a v1.1.1 release with small bug fixes that allows MobilityDB to run on the ARM architecture. This is now almost complete and we are thus planning to release and announce MobilityDB 1.1.1 either at the end of this week or next week.

Regards

Esteban
Prof. Esteban Zimanyi
Department of Computer & Decision Engineering  (CoDE) CP 165/15
Universite Libre de Bruxelles
Avenue F. D. Roosevelt 50
B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
fax: + 32.2.650.47.13
tel: + 32.2.650.31.85
e-mail: esteban.zimanyi@ulb.be
Internet: http://cs.ulb.ac.be/members/esteban/

On Thu, Apr 4, 2024 at 2:12 PM Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Bradford,

where are we with MobilityDB? Are the remaining test failures a
problem in the source, or just artifacts of the way we try to run the
tests?

Christoph

От: Christoph Berg
Сообщение: Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0
От: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update
Сообщение: pgsql-http updated to version 1.6.0-1.pgdg+1