Re: pg_dump is O(N) in DB table count N even if dumping only one table

От Gunnlaugur Thor Briem
Тема Re: pg_dump is O(N) in DB table count N even if dumping only one table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
OK, that was what I thought at first, but then I read this note in `man
pg_dump`:

    When -t is specified, pg_dump makes no attempt to dump any other
database objects that the selected table(s) might depend upon.

so I supposed that that dependency information was *not* required. So I
posted the bug.

Is that note then outdated/incorrect? Or am I mistaken in finding it at
odds with your explanation?

Regards,

Gulli

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump is O(N) in DB table count N even if dumping only one table
От: Gunnlaugur Thor Briem
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump is O(N) in DB table count N even if dumping only one table