Re: Connect to a database in a .sql file

От Guy Rouillier
Тема Re: Connect to a database in a .sql file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Assad Jarrahian wrote:

I converted your HTML message to plain text for you.

> Where does the directory lie for psql (so I can put a .sql file in
> there and run it) for windows? thanks.

It's in the bin directory underneath wherever you install PostgreSQL.
But you don't need to put your .sql script there.  Either put the bin
directory in your path, or pass the full path to your .sql script to
psql.

--
Guy Rouillier

От: "Matthew T. O'Connor"
Сообщение: Re: autovacuum,8.1, Win
От: Sigurdur Gunnlaugsson
Сообщение: Re: Connect to a database in a .sql file