Output to file

От John Gage
Тема Output to file
Дата
Re: Output to file  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
Список pgadmin-support
Is there a way to have sequential SELECT queries output to the same
file without having the second SELECT overwrite the first.

Here is a sample:

SELECT * FROM prof_texts_lines WHERE source_lines ~*
'(enregistrement)' ORDER BY line_no ;

SELECT * FROM prof_texts_lines WHERE source_lines ~* '(dossier)' ORDER
BY line_no ;

If I run those queries in succession, using the "Execute query, write
result to file" button on the menu bar, the second query overwrites
the results of the first query in the output file.

What I want is to have the results of the second query appended to the
results of the first in the same file.  And I don't want the two
query's results intermingled as would occur presumptively with one
query statement using an or for the match text.

John

От: "Ken Winter"
Сообщение: How to use SSH tunnels with pgAdmin?
От: John Gage
Сообщение: Re: Output to file