Re: BUG #17946: LC_MONETARY & DO LANGUAGE plperl - BUG

От Tristan Partin
Тема Re: BUG #17946: LC_MONETARY & DO LANGUAGE plperl - BUG
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon Jun 5, 2023 at 11:00 AM CDT, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

> I think the uselocale() call renders ineffective the setlocale() calls
> that we make later. Maybe we should replace our setlocale() calls with
> uselocale(), too.

Should we just stop supporting systems without uselocale() that aren't
Windows, where you can get thread-safe localization using another
method? I am not aware of other systems that might have their own
non-POSIX APIs.

--
Tristan Partin
Neon (https://neon.tech)

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #18015: missing dependency packages for postgis extension
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17540: Prepared statement: PG switches to a generic query plan which is consistently much slower