Re: Postgres v9.5.3 and v9.5.4 Unix Socket Issue

От Murthy Nunna
Тема Re: Postgres v9.5.3 and v9.5.4 Unix Socket Issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi Robert,

This is local connection from the same server where cluster is running. I don’t need hostname unless it is a change in 9.5. The same syntax (without hostname) worked in earlier versions.

Thanks,

Murthy

От: Robert Burgholzer
Сообщение: Postgres v9.5.3 and v9.5.4 Unix Socket Issue
От: Robert Burgholzer
Сообщение: Re: Postgres v9.5.3 and v9.5.4 Unix Socket Issue