Last 2 versions with problems forcing me to use v8.3 from Feb 9

От Melanie Arnett
Тема Last 2 versions with problems forcing me to use v8.3 from Feb 9
Дата
Re: Last 2 versions with problems forcing me to use v8.3 from Feb 9
Список pgadmin-support

The March release does not provide a window for search and replace, thus, I cannot search and replace.

The April release times out so I have to close out every query, close the application, and reopen every query each time there is a flicker in connectivity, which I experience somewhat regularly.

Melanie Arnett

Data Coordinator

Wyoming Natural Diversity Database

University of Wyoming

315 Berry Center, Dept. 3381

1000 E. University Ave

Laramie, WY 82071-3381

Phone: 307.766.2296

Email: arnett@uwyo.edu

Web: http://www.uwyo.edu/wyndd

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: installing Pgadmin4 onto linux using the download pgadmin4-8.5-arm64.dmg
От: Ray O'Donnell
Сообщение: Re: Last 2 versions with problems forcing me to use v8.3 from Feb 9