RE: pre-populate pgadmin4 configuration (server, for example)

От Duffey, Blake
Тема RE: pre-populate pgadmin4 configuration (server, for example)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Is there any way to create a custom .db file in the users AppData folder that could simulate what the registry keys did in the version 3?

From: Murtuza Zabuawala [mailto:murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 11:55 PM
To: Duffey, Blake <Blake.Duffey@noblis.org>
Cc: pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: pre-populate pgadmin4 configuration (server, for example)

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 3:04 AM, Duffey, Blake <Blake.Duffey@noblis.org> wrote:

pgAdmin 3 leveraged registry keys that could be used to ‘pre-populate’ certain connection entries (server, port, SSL, etc) for use cases such as terminal server/Citrix environments.  In our (admittedly limited) testing pgAdmin 4 ver 2 offers no such keys to store connection specific information.  We are looking to switch from 3 to 4 and are hoping to ‘pre-populate’ certain connection options to ease the user burden.

By default, pgAdmin4 will automatically pre-populate the Postgres servers which are installed locally but user has to add remote Postgres servers manually in server list.

Thanks in advance.
Blake

От: Malik Rumi
Сообщение: Re: flask again
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pre-populate pgadmin4 configuration (server, for example)