Re: Where can I find the doxyfile?

От John Morris
Тема Re: Where can I find the doxyfile?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>> I have found it very strange that a tool like doxygen which can create
>> all sorts of call graphs, just ignores some comments.  The comments
>> above function are very important.

I agree with you . I hated doxygen for decades because of the irritating annotations it required.  When I discovered IDEs were creating doxygen-like popups from conventional comments, I tried to figure out what they were doing. In the process, I discovered filters, and I created a filter to match what I thought the IDEs were doing.

(As it turns out, IDEs implement their own rendering independent of doxygen.)

I find it ironic I’ve gone from being a long-time hater of doxygen to being its advocate.

  • John Morris

Tiny tidbit of history. Back in the 70’s, I created a comment extractor for the language Ratfor. We used it to maintain an alphabetical index of functions and to display pseudo-code. We drew our call graphs by hand and saved them in manila folders. Hard to imagine now.

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: PGC_SIGHUP shared_buffers?
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Change COPY ... ON_ERROR ignore to ON_ERROR ignore_row