RE: [SQL] Oddities with NULL and GROUP BY

От Jackson, DeJuan
Тема RE: [SQL] Oddities with NULL and GROUP BY
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
The behavior is valid, if you define NULL as meaning undefined.
In other words when you define something as NULL you're saying, "I don't
know what it is. It could be equal or not."-DEJ

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Doug Younger
Сообщение: Create Rule problems
От: Ole Gjerde
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] JOIN index/sequential select problem