Re: Switchover

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: Switchover
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
In my experience:

- Patroni switchover happens in a few seconds
- If you use pgbouncer, the client connections don't get dropped. A client that issues a query in that brief window
willget an error.
- If your clients have retry logic, your users will never notice the failover.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

От: kaido vaikla
Сообщение: Re: Switchover
От: "Wilson, Maria Louise (LARC-E301)[RSES]"
Сообщение: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Need help with slow query - postgres 12 on linux RHEL 8