Copying data from one table of one database to other table f other database

От Preetam Palwe
Тема Copying data from one table of one database to other table f other database
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Hello all

                I want to copy the data from one table to other table. These tables reside in two different databases.

I am thinking of using following query

insert into table2 (select * from table1)

but the problem is how can I specify the database name?

thanks for the help

~PP

От: Adam Ruth
Сообщение:
От: Sean Davis
Сообщение: Re: Copying data from one table of one database to other table f other database