Re: pgAdmin 4 quit unexpectedly - RESOLVED

От ed.silkworth@icloud.com
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 quit unexpectedly - RESOLVED
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
FYI

I forgot to mention that the issue spawned from pressing CMD + Q on macOS.
The issue still occurs after quitting pgAdmin 4, so I have to keep resolving it the same way.

--
Ed Silkworth

PGP ID: 04A3 E2E2 3F74 4D09 32D7 9777 26F2 60F0 4191 F431

On Dec 26, 2023, at 11:45 PM, ed.silkworth@icloud.com wrote:

Update!

Resolved below issue by installing and opening the latest version of pgAdmin 4 from https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-macos/

Afterward, the version of pgAdmin 4 that comes with EnterpriseDB opened without crashing and I could uninstall the latest version of pgAdmin 4 (above).

Might simply be a bug in macOS, not in any pgAdmin implementation.
Anyways, hopefully this update helps, in case anyone else requests support for the same, or a similar, issue.

Cheers~

--
Ed Silkworth

PGP ID: 04A3 E2E2 3F74 4D09 32D7 9777 26F2 60F0 4191 F431

On Dec 13, 2023, at 1:54 PM, ed.silkworth@icloud.com wrote:

Dear pgAdmin Support,

Recently, pgAdmin 4 has begun crashing as it attempts to load.

macOS 14.2 (23C64) but problem also occurred in 14.1
Apple Silicon M1
PostgreSQL Version 16.1 downloaded from https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

Note I see is "PC register does not match crashing frame (0x0 vs 0x10261EE00)”
Attached also is the problem report generated by macOS.

<problem_report.txt>

Might you know to how to resolve this issue? Can you help?

I tried safe mode, and uninstalling everything and reinstalling.
When uninstalling, I even removed the data folder and postgres user and restarted.
Reload Configuration didn’t have any effect.
...SQL Shell (psql) works but…

No idea.

От: ed.silkworth@icloud.com
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 4 quit unexpectedly - RESOLVED
От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin4 unable to connect to server,FATAL: password authentication failed for user "postgres"