Re: Postgres 9.2.4 for Windows (Vista) Dell Vostro 400, re-installation failure PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!

От George Weaver
Тема Re: Postgres 9.2.4 for Windows (Vista) Dell Vostro 400, re-installation failure PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!
Дата
Ответ на Postgres 9.2.4 for Windows (Vista) Dell Vostro 400, re-installation failure PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!  ("Stephen Brearley" <mail@stephenbrearley.name>)
Список pgsql-general
----- Original Message -----
From: Stephen Brearley

<SNIP>

>I need someone to please look at my error log which I posted nearly six
>weeks ago, and tell me what is wrong.

Are you trying to tell us how to help you?  Or are you looking for help?

Since my e-mail suggesting that you work to get PostgreSQL to install
cleanly, did you:

    1. Unistall PostrgreSQL?  If so how?
    2. Remove all traces of PostgreSQL from the registry?
    3. Remove the Windows postgres user?
    4. Rename your current data directory to something other than

         - C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.2\data
         - C:\ProgramData\PostgreSQL\9.2\data

    5. Having completed the above, try using the installer from
http://www.enterprisedb.com/postgresql-924-installers-win64?ls=Crossover&type=Crossover
        to re-install PostgreSQL?

If you did all of the above, what happened?

<SNIP>

George

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 9.2.4 for Windows (Vista) Dell Vostro 400, re-installation failure PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!
От: Klaus Ita
Сообщение: Fwd: corrupted files