Re: foreign key from array element

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: foreign key from array element
Дата
Re: foreign key from array element  (Rafal Pietrak <rafal@zorro.isa-geek.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Rafal Pietrak wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-09-17 at 14:31 -0500, Merlin Moncure wrote:
> > > [--------------]
> [------------]
> > It appears to be awaiting review, so the earliest possible release to
> > contain would be 9.3.  My entirely arbitrary (and likely incorrect!)
> > estimation puts at about 80% chance of making 9.3, 10% chance off some
> > later release, and 10% chance of rejection or getting dropped.

> I hope it'll not end up in that 10% bin.
>
> Who can review that patch?

You :^)

The list of patches for the commitfest is here:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view?id=15

There is no reviewer for "Array ELEMENT Foreign Keys" yet.

Here is information about what is required:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Reviewing_a_Patch

Remember that even a review that does not cover everything
is valuable.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Rafal Pietrak
Сообщение: Re: foreign key from array element
От: "Herouth Maoz"
Сообщение: Re: Index creation takes more time?