Re: Is it possible to stop sessions killing eachother when they all authorize as the same role?

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Is it possible to stop sessions killing eachother when they all authorize as the same role?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Sep 13, 2022, at 11:23, Bryn Llewellyn <bryn@yugabyte.com> wrote:
>
> There must be some-or-other non-standard setting in my environment that results in the behavior that I see and that
other'sdon't.

From the documentation:

> superuser status
>     A database superuser bypasses all permission checks, except the right to log in.

If you do the test with a non-superuser, you'll get the results you expect.  This isn't related to MacOS.

От: Bryn Llewellyn
Сообщение: Re: Is it possible to stop sessions killing eachother when they all authorize as the same role?
От: Bryn Llewellyn
Сообщение: Re: Is it possible to stop sessions killing eachother when they all authorize as the same role?