Re: Suggestion: Which Binary?

От David Wheeler
Тема Re: Suggestion: Which Binary?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Apr 3, 2006, at 14:37, Tom Lane wrote:

> I would suggest handling this strictly as an addition to our
> installation.sgml docs.

Finally got 'round to this. Patch attached. There are quite a few
environment variables in the list that Peter sent to me that I know
nothing about. These I've listed, but the documentation for them is
full of "??"s. You can either fill them in, leave them out, or tell
me where to learn what they mean and I'll resubmit the patch.

And by the way, Tom, I really appreciate the time you take to answer
my questions and point me to where I can create a patch to help the
project. It's people like you who create really successful open-
source projects, just by being so responsive and helpful. Now that's
leadership!

Best,

David

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: TODO item pg_hba.conf
От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: Unresolved Win32 bug reports