RE: Unexpected crashes

От George Dau
Тема RE: Unexpected crashes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've been running 6.5.3 since March and it has never failed. That's
continuously since March too. Never more than 10 users at a time, and only
about 2 Gig data, but there it is, rock solid.

I would like to go to 7.something, but when you are having nothing but joy
and happiness, why change?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Bazeley [mailto:tonyb@mrc.org.au]
Sent: Friday, 8 September 2000 2:19
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Cc: jesse@va.com.au; lees@gardener.com
Subject: [GENERAL] Unexpected crashes

Hi all,

I've just subscribed to the list this morning, as we are considering
installing Postgres for a particular project.

I guess I'm a little apprehensive, as perhaps coincidentally, this is the
second reference to unexpected crashes that I have heard in as many days .

Does this occur often?

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

e-mail: supportcentre@mim.com.au
phone: Australia 1800500646