Re: Local User Group List - Need Help!

От Todd Heidesch
Тема Re: Local User Group List - Need Help!
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 14 May 2013, at 11:19, Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndQuadrant.fr> wrote:

> damien clochard <damien@dalibo.info> writes:
>> Please note that the PostgreSQLFr association is the "french speaking"
>> user group.
>
> Is that a user group at all? It's more like an administrative umbrella
> for doing things when money is involved. Given the current state of
> things around that entity in France, I'd like that this entity remains
> hidden in the background and only there to provide with facilities when
> some are needed.
>
> Yes, a PostgreSQL User Group in France would be awesome, and I'd like to
> participate into building one, organizing meetups, (monthly?)
> mini-conferences for the evening, etc,

Can we expand that idea to a general Pg user group wish list? I wish there were one in the UK, and I would even
considerhelping to organise it, depending on the location. There are quite a few users / developers here, and a number
ofmajor organisations such as OpenStreetMap.

Regards,
Todd

От: Dimitri Fontaine
Сообщение: Re: Local User Group List - Need Help!
От: damien clochard
Сообщение: Re: Local User Group List - Need Help!