Re: Terminating connection because of crash of another server process

От Deo Felix
Тема Re: Terminating connection because of crash of another server process
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back the current transaction and exit, because another server process exited abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory

Please advice what configuration should I do

From: Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 4:39:18 PM
To: Deo Felix <deofelix9@gmail.com>; pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org <pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: Terminating connection because of crash of another server process

On Wed, 2023-09-27 at 16:25 +0300, Deo Felix wrote:
> Please assist Im getting the error below in Postgresql 13 database
>
> WARNING:  terminating connection because of crash of another server process

The trick is not to have any crashes.

Look at the PostgreSQL log to determine the cause of the crash and
see that it does not happen again.  A well configured PostgreSQL
on good hardware should not crash.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Scott Ribe
Сообщение: Re: Terminating connection because of crash of another server process
От: Deo Felix
Сообщение: Re: Terminating connection because of crash of another server process