Multiple SELECT statements Using One WITH statement

От Avi Weinberg
Тема Multiple SELECT statements Using One WITH statement
Дата
Re: Multiple SELECT statements Using One WITH statement  (Josef Šimánek <josef.simanek@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

Can I have multiple select statements using one WITH statement?

WITH t AS (

    Select A, B from …

)

SELECT A into tableA FROM t where ….;

SELECT B into tableB FROM t where ….;

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender immediately and delete this email: you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.

От: o1bigtenor
Сообщение: Re: Can we get the CTID value
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Multiple SELECT statements Using One WITH statement