Re: In PGAdmin, view compilation is running for ever

От M Sarwar
Тема Re: In PGAdmin, view compilation is running for ever
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Ron,
After running for more than 90 minutes, I got the below message.

ERROR: relation "salesforce.vw_tab_wafers" does not exist LINE 23: FROM salesforce.vw_tab_wafers w ^ SQL state: 42P01 Character: 1512

I do not know why it took so much time.

I appreciate your response.

Once  I fixed the view as per the message, it went fine.

Sarwar

От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: In PGAdmin, view compilation is running for ever
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Recovering standby from primary archived WAL segments