How to use long list of columns with COPY command

От M Sarwar
Тема How to use long list of columns with COPY command
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,
I have some problem while loading the data using COPY command.

My environment:
Amazon RDS
Postgres - Database
PgAdmin --  with PSQL tool.
Command -- COPY

I am trying to use COPY command to load the data. Table TEST_GLOBAL_MCM_RAW has 209 columns. In COPY command, I am trying to use around 200 columns to load the data.
When I try to span COPY command into multiple lines, COPY command is not working. I am forced to use all the command in a single line and which is not legible.
Do I have any options to make the COPY command legible while using all the columns of any table.
I have tried \n and this is not working.

It is possible that someone  has faced this situation in the past.

Thank you,
Sarwar

От: MichaelDBA
Сообщение: Re: Obtaining the size of temp tables in current sesion
От: Holger Jakobs
Сообщение: Re: How to use long list of columns with COPY command