Just View create privilege to user user2

От M Sarwar
Тема Just View create privilege to user user2
Дата
Re: Just View create privilege to user user2  (Erik Wienhold <ewie@ewie.name>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
I have 2 users and 2 schemas in my database db1.
Users are u1 and u2.
Schemas are s1 and s2,

User u1 has full ( SELECT, CREATE, UPDATE, etc for tables/indexes/all objects) access from /to s1 schema.

user u2 has all SELECT on all tables of schema s1
I want user u2 to have only CREATE VIEW privilege in schema s2. I do not want u2 to create any other type of objects in s2 schema.
I am unable to find the command to grant just   CREATE VIEW privilege  to be granted to u2.
I will appreciate anu help on this.

Thanks,
Sarwar

От: Sergey Cherevko
Сообщение: iso-8859-1 postgres ssl error "could not accept SSL connection: Success" and timeout
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Just View create privilege to user user2