Re: Oracle to Postgres Migration

От M Sarwar
Тема Re: Oracle to Postgres Migration
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Kalyani,
If you want to refer newly migrated procedure, procedure1 which is now existing in the schema, scheam2, your solution is correct.

create synonym 'schema1.procedure1' for 'schema2.procedure1'
Thanks,

From: Kalyani Maity <bimal.af2020@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2024 5:50 AM
To: pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org <pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org>
Subject: Oracle to Postgres Migration

Hi,
I am doing an oracle to postgres migration.

I have one scenario where one synonym created as below in oracle DB:

create synonym 'schema1.procedure1' for 'schema2.procedure1'

procedure1 only exist in schema2.

I have migrated both schema 1 and schema 2 in postgres.

How to create this synonym in postgres.

Thanks.

От: M Sarwar
Сообщение: Re: Oracle to Postgres Migration
От: Sudeep Dass
Сообщение: Enforcing Initial Password Setup for New Users