Re: How to monitor Active Session

От M Sarwar
Тема Re: How to monitor Active Session
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Yogesh,

From: Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh.mahajan@enterprisedb.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2024 11:25 PM
To: M Sarwar <sarwarmd02@outlook.com>
Cc: pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org <pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: How to monitor Active Session

Hi,

Have you tried clicking the refresh button in a server activity session? This updates the session data.

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 9.54.24 AM.png

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

On Wed, Jan 31, 2024 at 5:25 AM M Sarwar <sarwarmd02@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi,
I became member of this recently.
I use pgAdmin entire day all the times. I have been using various SQL development /admin tools for a long time but I recently coming onto pgadmin.
I want to know if I can easily monitor active sessions of postgresql. I tried from pgAdmin/ Dashboard but here I am unable to see the newly started active sessions.

Thank you,
Sarwar

От: lyt11142021
Сообщение: pgAdmin4 Quit Unexpectedly
От: Yogesh Mahajan
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 Quit Unexpectedly