[GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA

От Igor Neyman
Тема [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA  (Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

Does built-in logical replication work on Windows in PG10 BETA release?

I can’t make it working so far.

I created Publication on “source” PG server, but when I’m trying to CREATE SUBSCRIPTION… on “destination” server, I’m getting:

ERROR: could not connect to the publisher: could not send data to server: Socket is not connected (0x00002749/10057) could not send SSL negotiation packet: Socket is not connected (0x00002749/10057) SQL state: XX000”

In order to verify that connection works between “destination” and “source” server:

I created Postgres_fdw extension on “destination” server,

then I created server “fdw_server” foreign data wrapper postgres_fdw with the same connection options that I’m using when I’m trying to CREATE SUBSCRIPTION,

and it works fine: using this server (fdw_server) I can create foreign tables to access tables on the “source” server, and see select from these foreign tables.

Please let me know if my description is not clear.

Regards,

Igor

От: Siddhartha Sahu
Сообщение: [GENERAL] Please participate in a research survey on graphs
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] logical replication in PG10 BETA