RE: Backup Functions

От Sridhar Parepalli
Тема RE: Backup Functions
Дата
Re: Backup Functions  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hey Tom,

Here's what I got from the \df ...

tenant1=# \df
                                                                               List of functions
 Schema |               Name               | Result data type |                                           Argument data
types                                          | Type

--------+----------------------------------+------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+------
 public | armor                            | text             | bytea
                                               | func
 public | armor                            | text             | bytea, text[], text[]
                                               | func
 public | crypt                            | text             | text, text
                                               | func
 public | dearmor                          | bytea            | text
                                               | func
 public | decrypt                          | bytea            | bytea, bytea, text
                                               | func
 public | decrypt_iv                       | bytea            | bytea, bytea, bytea, text
                                               | func
 public | digest                           | bytea            | bytea, text
                                               | func
 public | digest                           | bytea            | text, text
                                               | func
 public | dmc_update_row_modified_function | trigger          |
                                               | func
 public | encrypt                          | bytea            | bytea, bytea, text
                                               | func
 public | encrypt_iv                       | bytea            | bytea, bytea, bytea, text
                                               | func
 public | gen_random_bytes                 | bytea            | integer
                                               | func
 public | gen_random_uuid                  | uuid             |
                                               | func
 public | gen_salt                         | text             | text
                                               | func
 public | gen_salt                         | text             | text, integer
                                               | func
 public | hmac                             | bytea            | bytea, bytea, text
                                               | func
 public | hmac                             | bytea            | text, text, text
                                               | func
 public | pgp_armor_headers                | SETOF record     | text, OUT key text, OUT value text
                                               | func
 public | pgp_key_id                       | text             | bytea
                                               | func
 public | pgp_pub_decrypt                  | text             | bytea, bytea
                                               | func
 public | pgp_pub_decrypt                  | text             | bytea, bytea, text
                                               | func
 public | pgp_pub_decrypt                  | text             | bytea, bytea, text, text
                                               | func
 public | pgp_pub_decrypt_bytea            | bytea            | bytea, bytea
                                               | func
 public | pgp_pub_decrypt_bytea            | bytea            | bytea, bytea, text
                                               | func
 public | pgp_pub_decrypt_bytea            | bytea            | bytea, bytea, text, text
                                               | func
 public | pgp_pub_encrypt                  | bytea            | text, bytea
                                               | func
 public | pgp_pub_encrypt                  | bytea            | text, bytea, text
                                               | func
 public | pgp_pub_encrypt_bytea            | bytea            | bytea, bytea
                                               | func
 public | pgp_pub_encrypt_bytea            | bytea            | bytea, bytea, text
                                               | func
 public | pgp_sym_decrypt                  | text             | bytea, text
                                               | func
 public | pgp_sym_decrypt                  | text             | bytea, text, text
                                               | func
 public | pgp_sym_decrypt_bytea            | bytea            | bytea, text
                                               | func
 public | pgp_sym_decrypt_bytea            | bytea            | bytea, text, text
                                               | func
 public | pgp_sym_encrypt                  | bytea            | text, text
                                               | func
 public | pgp_sym_encrypt                  | bytea            | text, text, text
                                               | func
 public | pgp_sym_encrypt_bytea            | bytea            | bytea, text
                                               | func
 public | pgp_sym_encrypt_bytea            | bytea            | bytea, text, text
                                               | func
 public | pgpool_pgctl                     | boolean          | action text, stop_mode text
                                               | func
 public | pgpool_recovery                  | boolean          | script_name text, remote_host text,
remote_data_directorytext                                          | func
 public | pgpool_recovery                  | boolean          | script_name text, remote_host text,
remote_data_directorytext, remote_port text                        | func
 public | pgpool_recovery                  | boolean          | script_name text, remote_host text,
remote_data_directorytext, remote_port text, recovery_node integer | func
 public | pgpool_remote_start              | boolean          | remote_host text, remote_data_directory text
                                               | func
 public | pgpool_switch_xlog               | text             | arcive_dir text
                                               | func
(43 rows)

Sridhar Parepalli