RE: pgbench results arent accurate

От Greg Clough
Тема RE: pgbench results arent accurate
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

> I installed a new postgres 9.6 on both of my machines.

Where is your storage?  Is it local, or on a SAN?  A SAN will definitely have a cache, so possibly there is another layer of cache that you’re not accounting for.

Greg Clough.

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly confidential and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or disclosure not expressly authorised by IHSMarkit is prohibited. This email is subject to all waivers and other terms at the following link: https://ihsmarkit.com/Legal/EmailDisclaimer.html

Please visit www.ihsmarkit.com/about/contact-us.html for contact information on our offices worldwide.

От: Nicolas Paris
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL VS MongoDB: a use case comparison
От: Mark Kirkwood
Сообщение: Re: pgbench results arent accurate