RE: pg_upgrade failure upgrading from v10.8 to v14.4

От Murthy Nunna
Тема RE: pg_upgrade failure upgrading from v10.8 to v14.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

David and Michael,

Thank you both very much for your timely help!

From: MichaelDBA Vitale <michaeldba@sqlexec.com>
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2022 12:44 PM
To: David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>; Murthy Nunna <mnunna@fnal.gov>
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: pg_upgrade failure upgrading from v10.8 to v14.4

Hmmm, catalog views are in the pg_catalog schema, not the public schema.

Only extensions or user-defined stuff would be created in the public schema.

On 07/22/2022 1:26 PM EDT David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 22, 2022 at 10:23 AM Murthy Nunna <mnunna@fnal.gov> wrote:

I don’t think I am failing in a user created table. Looks like the failed view is one of the catalog views. Looks like I have to go to an intermediate version before getting to 14.4.

CREATE VIEW "public"."all_tables" AS

The system doesn't create stuff in public.  That is user-space.

David J.

От: Nikhil Shetty
Сообщение: Re: Get hot_standby_feedback messages
От: Scott Ribe
Сообщение: error I don't understand