RE: BUG #17906: Segmentation fault and database crash during procedure call

От Vaclav Pink
Тема RE: BUG #17906: Segmentation fault and database crash during procedure call
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Good afternoon guys,

Our DB admin tryed reproduce the issue in OCP (single node, cluster similar to original environment), but everything
wasOK.

Regarding the tables which are used in the procedure -

apim_users - basic table at this time with cca 10 rows, 10 columns, datatypes varchar and 2 boolean

data_dictionary - small table with cca 10 columns and 150 rows, procedure use only 11 rows (cut by where condition) -
datatypesvarchar and 2 boolean

domains - materialized view with 11 columns and cca 3500 rows. Datatypes varchar.

I'm sorry for not so much details about data, but we have very strict rules...

And regarding logs and info - Db admin sayed that nothing more from crash time, only messages which I sent earlier.

If something come on your mind, where can be problem, what can solve the issue, it will be very helpful.

Thank you very much.

Vaclav

От: Kieran McCusker
Сообщение: Re: plpython does not honour max-rows
От: Alexander Lakhin
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17798: Incorrect memory access occurs when using BEFORE ROW UPDATE trigger