pgsql: TransferPredicateLocksToNewTarget should initialize a new lock

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: TransferPredicateLocksToNewTarget should initialize a new lock
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
TransferPredicateLocksToNewTarget should initialize a new lock
entry's commitSeqNo to that of the old one being transferred, or take
the minimum commitSeqNo if it is merging two lock entries.

Also, CreatePredicateLock should initialize commitSeqNo for to
InvalidSerCommitSeqNo instead of to 0. (I don't think using 0 would
actually affect anything, but we should be consistent.)

I also added a couple of assertions I used to track this down: a
lock's commitSeqNo should never be zero, and it should be
InvalidSerCommitSeqNo if and only if the lock is not held by
OldCommittedSxact.

Dan Ports, to fix leak of predicate locks reported by YAMAMOTO Takashi.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/dad1f4638235e5ff5696b948b88ba24cd99b415e

Modified Files
src/backend/storage/lmgr/predicate.c |   18 ++++++++++++++++--

От: achernow@pgfoundry.org (User Achernow)
Сообщение: libpqtypes - libpqtypes: added man page link for PQparamDup, links to
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Teach pattern_fixed_prefix() about collations.