pgsql: On IA64 architecture, we check the depth of the register stack i

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: On IA64 architecture, we check the depth of the register stack i
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On IA64 architecture, we check the depth of the register stack in addition
to the regular stack. The code to do that is platform and compiler specific,
add support for the HP-UX native compiler.

Branch
------
REL9_0_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/e910bd2dfee154c2b010befac4f9b28bbc46003a

Modified Files
src/backend/tcop/postgres.c |    9 +++++++--

От: sas@pgfoundry.org (User Sas)
Сообщение: slony1-ctl - slony-ctl: Echoing table name and sequence name when
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: pgsql: On IA64 architecture, we check the depth of the register stack i