pgsql: Prevent perl header overriding our *snprintf macros, and give it

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема pgsql: Prevent perl header overriding our *snprintf macros, and give it
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Prevent perl header overriding our *snprintf macros, and give it a usable PERL_UNUSED_DECL value.

This quiets compiler warnings about redefined macros and unused Perl__unused variables. The
redefinition of snprintf and vsnprintf is something we want to avoid anyway, if we've
gone to the bother of setting up the macros to point to our implementation.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/77622887449f0fd0eb08b28fe4fa5992c357d45a

Modified Files

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: pgsql: Give getopt() a prototype and modern style arg specs.
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: pgsql: Assorted minor changes to silence Windows compiler warnings.