pgsql: Handle domains when checking for recursive inclusion of composit

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Handle domains when checking for recursive inclusion of composit
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Handle domains when checking for recursive inclusion of composite types.

We need this now because we allow domains over arrays, and we'll probably
allow domains over composites pretty soon, which makes the problem even
more obvious.

Although domains over arrays also exist in previous versions, this does not
need to be back-patched, because the coding used in older versions
successfully "looked through" domains over arrays.  The problem is exposed
by not treating a domain as having a typelem.

Problem identified by Noah Misch, though I did not use his patch, since
it would require additional work to handle domains over composites that
way.  This approach is more future-proof.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/aff97b1f4e3630069a370be663b847c777b58319

Modified Files
src/backend/catalog/heap.c                |   13 ++++++++++---
src/test/regress/expected/alter_table.out |    3 +++
src/test/regress/sql/alter_table.sql      |    2 ++

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Looks like we can't declare getpeereid on Windows anyway.
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: pgsql: Use proper SGML doc entities rather than angle-brackets.