BUG #6463: tables can have at most 1600 columns

От khalil.alijani@gmail.com
Тема BUG #6463: tables can have at most 1600 columns
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      6463
Logged by:          khalil alijani
Email address:      khalil.alijani@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.10
Operating system:   ubuntu

I drop a column but Postgresql still shows old (deleted) columns...

My Java program does this:
drop a boolean column and then add same column (with same name and
specification), in dozens times, because updating (this) column is very slow
!!!
AND finally it says "tables can have at most 1600 columns"

thank ...

От: zoulx1982
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6460: routine my_log2 use incorrect data type ?
От: zoulx1982
Сообщение: 回复:Re: BUG #6460: routine my_log2 use incorrect data type ?