BUG #8239: postgresql cannot run after install with apt-get because of permisions

От niflheim123@gmail.com
Тема BUG #8239: postgresql cannot run after install with apt-get because of permisions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8239
Logged by:          Niflheim123
Email address:      niflheim123@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.0
Operating system:   Kali Linux ARM  Chroot Android

If I run apt-get install postgresql in an chroot enviroment on my android
phone I get on start that it cannot bind to socket. Found out this today:
the user postgres needs permisions to run on android so it can bind to
sockets. Add to install script please: if the installer detects that it is
an ARM (or also detects Kali linux) architecture and its on Android:
usermod -a -G aid_inet postgres
Then start the server. Thank you.

От: james.e.hughes@boeing.com
Сообщение: BUG #8238: duplicate of bug #6372 on panffs
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8237: CASE Expression - Order of expression processing