BUG #8256: query screen on pgAdmin is show blank

От dmcmillan@snapadvances.com
Тема BUG #8256: query screen on pgAdmin is show blank
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8256
Logged by:          Dan
Email address:      dmcmillan@snapadvances.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.4
Operating system:   Mac OS version 10.8.4

pgadmin 1.16.1

java version "1.7.0_21"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.21-b01, mixed mode)

distribution postgresql-9.2.4-1-osx.dmg

The query window had 3 areas, the scratch area, the main sql area and the
results area. The only pane that shows up for me is the scratch pane.

It was working when I installed it initially. I didn't make any changes and
do not believe I updated any os software (although I could be mistaken
there). It stopped working about 3 days ago as far as I can tell.

От: gabriel.ct@santamonicace.com.br
Сообщение: BUG #8255: encoding latin1
От: Ashesh Vashi
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8256: query screen on pgAdmin is show blank