pgsql: Remove SnapshotNow and HeapTupleSatisfiesNow.

От Robert Haas
Тема pgsql: Remove SnapshotNow and HeapTupleSatisfiesNow.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove SnapshotNow and HeapTupleSatisfiesNow.

We now use MVCC catalog scans, and, per discussion, have eliminated
all other remaining uses of SnapshotNow, so that we can now get rid of
it.  This will break third-party code which is still using it, which
is intentional, as we want such code to be updated to do things the
new way.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/813fb0315587d32e3b77af1051a0ef517d187763

Modified Files
src/backend/catalog/index.c    |   25 ++---
src/backend/catalog/pg_enum.c  |   27 +----
src/backend/commands/cluster.c |   10 --
src/backend/utils/time/tqual.c |  223 +---------------------------------------
src/include/utils/tqual.h      |    4 -

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: pgsql: Add locking around SSL_context usage in libpq
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: pgsql: Assorted bgworker-related comment fixes.