pgsql: Rename the "fast_promote" file to just "promote".

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: Rename the "fast_promote" file to just "promote".
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Rename the "fast_promote" file to just "promote".

This keeps the usual trigger file name unchanged from 9.2, avoiding nasty
issues if you use a pre-9.3 pg_ctl binary with a 9.3 server or vice versa.
The fallback behavior of creating a full checkpoint before starting up is now
triggered by a file called "fallback_promote". That can be useful for
debugging purposes, but we don't expect any users to have to resort to that
and we might want to remove that in the future, which is why the fallback
mechanism is undocumented.

Branch
------
REL9_3_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/38c69237c21186038f6902373a0f06af1c2f7cfb

Modified Files
src/backend/access/transam/xlog.c |   21 +++++++++++----------
src/bin/pg_ctl/pg_ctl.c           |    7 +++----

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix qual-clause-misplacement issues with pulled-up LATERAL subqu
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: pgsql: Rename the "fast_promote" file to just "promote".