[COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix a bunch more portability bugs in commit 08bf6e529.

От Tom Lane
Тема [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix a bunch more portability bugs in commit 08bf6e529.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix a bunch more portability bugs in commit 08bf6e529.

It seems like somebody used a dartboard while choosing integer widths
for the various values taken and returned by these functions ... and
then threw a fresh set of darts while writing the SQL declarations.

This patch brings the C code into line with what the SQL declarations
say, which is enough to make it not dump core on the particular 32-bit
machine I'm testing on.  But I think we could do with another round
of looking at what the datum widths *should* be.  For instance, it's
not all that sensible that hash_bitmap_info decided to use int64 to
represent a BlockNumber input when get_raw_page doesn't do it that way.

There's also a remaining problem that the expected outputs from the
test script are platform-dependent, but I'll leave that issue for
somebody else.

Per buildfarm.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/c6eeb67dcc3b3f7aa94335e18a1075863d808a7c

Modified Files
contrib/pageinspect/hashfuncs.c | 49 +++++++++++++++++++++--------------------

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pageinspect: Try to fix some bugs in previous commit.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pageinspect: Try to fix some bugs in previous commit.