[COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix bug in PostgresNode::query_hash's split() call.

От Tom Lane
Тема [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix bug in PostgresNode::query_hash's split() call.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix bug in PostgresNode::query_hash's split() call.

By default, Perl's split() function drops trailing empty fields,
which is not what we want here.  Oversight in commit fb093e4cb.
We'd managed to miss it thus far thanks to the very limited usage
of this function.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/14837.1499029831@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/efdb4f29ba9ecbddb74d3a68577f068cf034c540

Modified Files
src/test/perl/PostgresNode.pm | 2 +-

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Try to improve readability of recovery/t/009_twophase.pl test.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix race condition in recovery/t/009_twophase.pl test.